Saturday, December 4, 2010

A story from Josh

My son, Josh wanted to post a story, so here is HIS version of Bo...




My Brother Bo
by Josh Lightner

“Okay Bo, time to pick up the game,” I said. Bo is my three year old brother who has dark brown hair, his head is shaped like a watermelon and comes to my waist but still tries to boss me around. Reputation? Let’s just say if he listens to you I’ll reward you one hundred dollars, little did I know that deal would be made soon.
Any way back to the story. Bo started screaming at the top of his lungs, “No, I want to play more!” Oh by the way Bo had a friend over named Travis (who I think won the politest person in the world award even though he’s three. Why couldn’t he be my brother?).
Travis started picking up the toys when Bo slapped them out of out of his hands. It’s hard to believe that they’re still friends. We picked up the toys ( Bo fighting tooth and nail the whole way ) and it was time for Travis to go home.
Then it was time for Bo to go to bed “Bo time for bed,” I shouted scrunching my eyes, waiting for the screaming tornado called my brother.
“Brace yourself,” I thought, “ It could happen any minute now… Where is it? Where’s the screaming, the crying?” I crept up the stairs turned the corner and…there was Bo.
“Joshie tuck me in!

No comments:

Post a Comment