Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Man

Well I know it is past Valentines Day but I just wanted to give a shout out to my man. We met when I was 15 and have been together ever since. And after 11 years of marriage I gotta say I love him more than ever. He is truly my best friend. I love how he makes me laugh. He is so funny. In fact, just now I was asking him what to blog about and his response was “how about talk about what an amazing husband you have” He was kidding, but I laughed and thought, what a great idea, and here I am.

I love how steady he is when I am an emotional yo-yo. When I begin to stress all I have to do is stand next to him. And what I love about him most is that he love me for who I am. I can be hard to handle. I am a dynamic person. I have crazy excited highs and can have tear filled lows. I am the wife that keeps going over her texting limit and phone minutes. I am the wife that starts projects, such as moving dressers that are to heavy for me, across the room and he has to finish the job when he gets home from work. And this kind of stuff happens a lot. I love rearranging! But he loves me as am, my faults and all. There are times that I have been so impatient and rude to him, but he is so patient with me. He knows how to calm me down, and rather than get offended at my attitude, that is exactly what he does. Sometimes I believe he knows me better than I know myself.

I am so grateful for this amazing man. I would not be the person I am today if it weren’t for him.

“ Thank you Babe for who you are and everything you do. I love you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment