Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Me in a nut shell

For the past 10 years I have been pursuing a degree in motherhood. I have mastered many ways to change diapers. These include, but are not limited to “The wiggling kid”, “The stand up change” and the “in the car while at a stop sign change”. I can successfully cook a meal with a baby on the hip, while a 3 yr old is whining about how hungry he is, and still manage to prepare my 9 and 10 year olds for the debate team with the subject of “chores”. My second major is in medicine. I can now diagnose 7 shades of snot, easily judge how much blood warrants a trip to the emergency room, and I can man 3 kids with the stomach flu all at once. Oh, yeah, and before all of that I did something else too. I think I worked in an office or something. Oh, well, those skills are useless now anyway.

As a life coach I believe we are all amazing human beings. We are all great spouses, great parents, and great friends. And the only thing that ever stands in our way from empowering our greatness is ourselves. My objective is to help people see who they are, step out of the self-doubt, and move forward, living each moment knowing they are amazing. I want to help them accept themselves embracing their mistakes knowing it is perfect, not to be perfect. And to realize as we accept our humanity, our greatness can’t help but shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment