Saturday, June 19, 2010

What's in my orange juice?"

Oh my gosh. I have been so busy with life I just haven’t been able to keep up with this blog. By the time I climb into bed at midnight I just don’t seem to have any energy left to write about my crazy life. Real quick before I go to bed tonight I just thought I would say my 11 year old had his 1st drink tonight. Yeah! We were at a wedding and they had a “screwdriver mix” in one of those big orange coolers. Ya know, the kind kids usually get their lemonade out of at a picnic. Fortunately he didn’t drink too much before my brother in-law noticed he had orange juice in his cup. Knowing that there wasn’t any orange juice being served, so it had to be the mixed “drink” he informed Josh that it was an alcoholic beverage. Josh said it just tasted like orange juice to him and suggested that they put a “no kids allowed” sign on that cooler to avoid this type of confusion. So the joke for the night was “hey how is Josh feeling.” What can I say we start them young. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment