Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What color is your shower?

Well today I mopped my floor and cleaned my bathtub! Yeah. It is about time. I just had to enjoy the sparkle after I was done, cause it doesn’t last long and who knows when I will get to it again. I am not even going to tell you how long it was since I mopped it last because that is just too incriminating. Speaking of incriminating. My shower!!!! I scrubbed it for 10 minutes with some stuff that is supposed to help remove the iron, and when I rinsed it out it looked like I hadn’t cleaned it in 2 weeks. Granted looking two weeks old is a heck of a lot better than looking 2 months old, but not when I just cleaned it 15 minutes ago. So I waited till that evening and tried one last time. Finally, it was restored to its original color, which I had forgotten it was actually white and not a dark taupe with a hint of rusty orange. My fans however are still not done. I said I was going to do them as “spring cleaning” and it is now almost fall. Ugh. Well, at least I won’t catch some nasty disease just by taking a shower anymore. And as for my floor, we shall see how long it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment