Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day!

Snow day yeah! Usually when we hit about this time of year I am done with winter, done with snow, and certainly done with the cold air. But today I felt that same cozy fun feeling I felt on nights of a blizzard when I was in high school. The excitement in being able to be stranded from school, sleeping in being lazy, and just watching mother nature paint the world white. Today I watched the snow fall up, yeah, the wind was blowing so hard that it was not falling down. While I was watching the blizzard I had that same feeling all ready to make hot cocoa and watch movies. I thought to myself this is the one thing I do like about winter. A nice big blizzard that gives me an excuse to stay home in my pj’s with my kids snuggled up on the couch! I will enjoy mine, hope you enjoy yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment