Monday, June 13, 2011

The Important discussion of TP

I find it amusing how some things have to be done a certain way, just because. There is no real benefit, just simply personal preference and everyone is different. Take for instance which way you prefer your toilet paper to roll out. This has absolutely no effect on pretty much anything in my life, yet I will take the time to turn around the toilet paper roll when my kids put it on “wrong.” I prefer mine to roll out over the top and I really can’t imagine anyone would want it any other way. In fact if I am at my sisters house and I run into the same predicament I will change hers for her too. I was sure she thanked God every night for her sister who was always there to keep her TP rolling the “right” way. LOL. Not really. Come to find out she just throws it on there and doesn’t really care which way it ends up. And to my disbelief I met someone who actually prefers it roll out from underneath the roll. The concept seamed so strange to me. I just could not have toilet paper rolling out from the bottom in my house. It just goes to show how even the simplest of things, we all have our idiosyncrasies, I mean seriously, it is toilet paper. In the grand scheme of life does it really matter what way the material, you are going to use to wipe your fanny, rolls off the roll. Yet I make SURE it rolls from the top, EVERY time. So, for the fun of it, I have added a poll to my blog, cast your vote! Let’s see what we all think is the “right” way to place your TP! Next week we can discuss whether Charmin is better than Angel soft. And furthermore if the “wet wipes” for adults are all that they say they are. LOL Just kidding. As I look back on what I just wrote I am beginning to worry that Bo staying out of trouble may not be so good for my blog. lol


The poll is on the right hand side of my blog. Pass on the word!!!!!! Anyone can Vote!!

No comments:

Post a Comment