Monday, March 5, 2012

What do your kids say?

The other day Bo was having a non-compliant moment. I know it’s hard to imagine. But he had my phone in his hand and I asked him to give it to me. “No” was his response. Well, seeing that it was in the morning and I was still lying in bed just gaining consciousness myself, my patience had not quite woken up yet, and there for I just yanked it out of his hand as if I was his older sister rather than his mother. When I grabbed it out of his hand, the back of the phone slid off. “Bo!” I said with aggravation in my voice. Bo’s eyes got big, “Awwwwww! Now look what you LET me do.” He scolded. Needless to say his comment did lighten the mood. Kids crack me up. They say the funnies things. Now I would like to hear from you!

So please either comment on my blog or facebook or email me and share some of the things your kid has said to you. After about a week I will compile them all and post them as one big blog. I just love hearing from everyone, and I think this could be quite entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment