Monday, September 22, 2014

A Quote from a mother's mind.





…Let me tell ya, if I don’t put boundaries on my thoughts I could sit all-day and spiral into a depressing hole. I’m just gonna let you in on my thought process in the hopes that some of you can relate. So here go my untethered thoughts...

…I should REALLY clean my baseboards (ugh!) and my bathroom floors need to be swept and mopped...gosh, what a ROTTEN housekeeper I am. My poor kids have to live in this NASTY house! I hate that I yelled at Ayden yesterday. I need to be more patient with my kids or they will grow up thinking yelling is an effective form of communication. How do I teach them how to be patient and calm when I haven’t even learned how to do that MYSELF? Why am I a mom?!? I’m not cut out for this. I’m WAY too selfish. I don’t even want to THINK about how ridiculous I’ve been to my husband!... The way I pull myself out of such a downward spiral is too…

 

 

To find out what Jessica does to get our of her spiral, you can purchase our book on Amazon.  And trust me…you want to know how she ends THIS story! 

Also we will have a Booth at the Eaton Rapids Mom to mom sale, Saturday October 4th.  Come out and see us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment