Monday, March 22, 2010

All in all a good day.

Well today was a pretty smooth day. We watched curious George to start the day, and then Bo played with his friend till lunch. (I was babysitting) Lunch was rather calm. Aside from Bo putting Mac and cheese on his eyelids, can’t really complain. Bo only took the pillows off the couch 2 times today so I only had to re-do the couch twice compared to 15 times. He does put them back on the couch when I ask, which is so cute, but I still have to re-do them properly. That is my OCD kicking in. Although I have to say, since I have had Bo my OCD has calmed down a lot. I think mostly out of sheer exhaustion. I just don’t have the energy to be as picky as I used to be. There are crayon marks on my walls and stale goldfish under my couch. And lets face it, if it lands on the floor and you can’t visibly see anything stuck to it well, right back on there plate it goes. I am sure they consume a lot worse when I’m not looking. I have drawers that need to be cleaned out and cupboards that need to be wiped down outside and inside. I don’t even want to tell you how much dust I notice had collect in one of my cupboards. If I don’t clean my fan blades before I turn them on this spring all the furniture will acquire a certain texture like pattern I am sure. Either that or we will all need breathing treatments. Funny how 4 kids will tame the clean freak in ya. Well, maybe not tame, more like BREAK. Cause I still would like to be a clean freak. I just don’t have the energy.

Speaking of energy, my day ended with that insane workout called insanity. I am still wondering why I subject myself to the torture. Every time I am about half way through the work out I say to myself I am NEVER going to do it again. And then when it is all over it does feel good and so somehow I keep dragging myself bag for more. We shall see how long it lasts. I feel better during the week after working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment