Tuesday, March 9, 2010

So sweet while they sleep

Every night before I turn out my own lights and fall asleep I slip into the kids room and check on them. Sometimes I just stare at them while they are sleeping. Looking at there calm serene faces I just let the crazy events of the day fade. They look so precious and so fragile. In these moments I feel so in awe of my maker. What little miracles I have sleeping so sweetly. I just love to here them breath. Not a care in the world they just lay fast asleep. It has been a long week. For those of you who have been reading, the test result for Bo’s rash came back and we found out he had MRSA. Fortunately it was the community kind, which is more responsive to antibiotics, and the one the doctor prescribed worked, however the mental stress of it all was exhausting. So especially after weeks like last week I find myself just soaking up these quiet moments when they are so peaceful.

So no crazy stories today, just resting and thankful that all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment