Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Found it!

Ok so I was without my wallet for 2 weeks. Finally, I start canceling cards and went for my license just yesterday. I figured I better get my ID and own credit card before I went on another shopping spree to the Goodwill. Wouldn’t want them to get even more suspicious of me taking 2 shopping sprees to the Goodwill with my stolen credit card. Today, I came home and the grocery store had left a message saying they had my wallet. I must have left it in a cart or dropped it in an isle. Turns out they had tried calling me all week but couldn’t get an answer. Well, this was due to the fact that I was cleaning behind the desk and was trying to untangle some cords. Being the “patient” person I am I yanked on the phone cord trying to get the end through and broke the little tab off the plastic end that keeps the cord hooked into the phone. Yes, we have phones scattered across the house, but they are all connected to this particular phone base in the office. So Once that was disconnected they all were disconnected. Michael fixed it Saturday, and today I got the call. I figured it had to pop up eventually so I waited as long as I could before canceling cards and getting my license. Guess I should have done it sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment