Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Night time Prayers

The other night we were saying our night time prayers. I tuck Timmy and Bo in and the same time. I pray, then Timmy prays, and then Bo prays. Now, something you need to know about Bo, is that he is Bilingual. The problem is we can’t find anyone to translate his other language. So one night this is how his prayer went, “Thank you Wuord(Lord) for this day, uh dee dooo, lee ma na, ba doo, da doo, bee dee da, na na do, DUCK, DUCK, DUCK, DOOSE, we wuv(love) you Wuord(Lord) Amen. I just thought it was so cute that he included the game of duck, duck, goose in his prayer.

As for the rest of my week it has been pretty busy. Had the parenting class last night and now I am getting ready for the Women’s Expo in Jackon! So back to work I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment