Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Uninterrupted sleep, what's that?

This morning I spent the last 20 min. of my sleep in my daughter’s bed. At about 6am Timmy came and climbed into the bed cause he had a bad dream. Now usually I let them lay with me for about 10 minutes until they are calm and then send them back to their room. But this morning by the time I was going to send Timmy back to bed, it was so close to the time to get up I figured why send him back and take a chance on waking Bo up. So I decided I would just try to sleep with him for the last 35 minutes. Now, I to love snuggling with my kids, but sleeping with Timmy is like sleeping with a Kung Fu Fighter in the middle of a fight. And then to top it off, at about 6:30 my daughter walked in wanting to climb in our bed afraid of the wind. I was not about to be in a queen sized bed with my husband and two of my kids. And the odds of me getting Kate to go back to her room were pretty slim. So I jumped ship. I left my husband in the bed with the two munchkins and went to Kate’s bed to try and get twenty more minutes of rest. Life with kids, gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment