Monday, November 8, 2010

Bo who?

Well it seems some alien life form has taken over my son Bo, but whatever it is I am welcoming it with open arms. Lately Bo likes to help clean. The other day while the kids were doing their chores he said, “I go do my chores, I go make my bed”. Well I certainly wasn’t going to argue with him. So off he went. Timmy came down and said, “Mom, you have to come see this. Bo made his bed and it looks like you made it!” Sure enough I went up there and the covers were pulled up neatly and his decorative Clifford pillow sat directly on top of his regular pillow as if he centered it perfectly.

Then yesterday he helped me unload all the groceries out of the van and started putting them away. He was so cute. He actually put my bag of cotton balls on the shelf with the marshmallows. When we were finished he put all the empty bags in my bag holder. The only problem was after we were done unloading I was missing my shoe polish, and Kate’s deodorant. After looking everywhere I called Meijer to see if it was left on the check out lane. They made note of my missing items and said nothing was reported. Later that night I found Kate’s deodorant in the junk drawer, and then the next morning I found my shoe polish in the refrigerator. I had to just laugh. He was being so helpful. At least he didn’t put ice cream in the cupboard where the shoe polish goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment