Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What a beautiful day!

What a beautiful Day! I just loved feeling the sun hit my face as I enjoyed a walk outside today. I looked around at what still appeared to be a desolate land, but I know in a matter of weeks it will be bursting with life once again. It is in these first moments of Spring I am reminded that no hardship last forever. There are times in our lives when we feel like those trees out side our widow. Trees that have been withstanding the bitter cold winds, rain, sleet and snow. There are moments when we think we just can’t take anymore, and then just like the first warm sunny day of spring, we too get relief from our trials. These first warm days bring a renewing to the depths of my soul, reminding me there are always new beginnings, and even after the coldest of winters, in time the flowers bloom again. And so I soaked up the sun today, thanking God for his continued faithfulness in my life. I encourage you to allow this new season to refresh your soul and find some new beginning of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment