Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lazy Morning

Bo had a fever this morning, and it was low grade so I waited to give him Tylenol to see if it would run its course. So we were lazy and watched cartoons this morning. It was the most still I have seen him since, well, since the last time he had a fever. But it was nice to soak up the snuggle moments. He may be the prime “suspect” in my blogs, but he is the cutest, little chubby thing I have ever seen. He didn’t want to be in the room alone so I just let the whole morning go, and snuggled with him in the bed. Doing “nothing” is not something that comes naturally to me, when I have literally a million things to do. But it was so sweet hangin with him. And then at about noon he said his head was hurting, so I gave him some Tylenol. And about 15 min. later he popped up off the bed and said. “Ok, I feel better now, let’s go down stair.” And the rest of the day he was back to himself.

Take the time to enjoy your snuggle times, before they are to big to snuggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment