Thursday, October 27, 2011

Attention all writers

Attention all writers. I have an offer for all you moms who like to dabble with the writing. I have decided to feature, here and there, stories of moms like me. One of the reasons I started this blog was to let other moms know that we are more alike than we often think. And the mom’s from the TV shows in the 50’s, well let’s face it, if we had someone to do our hair and make up, then maybe we would cook and bathe the kids every night too.

So I thought I would give other mom’s an opportunity to share their ebay moments, or sleepless nights, or those times you want to pretend the kids standing next to you in the grocery store aren’t really yours. Now I know what you may be thinking, “Jamie, you are just having a hard time keeping up with writing everyday and now you are trying to pawn off your job.” Well, you are exactly right! But hey, it will put some new stories from different personalities out there to. But I figure it will be fun hearing some other stories too!!! And give me a chance to prove I am not the only crazy one. lol

So, if you have a story please email it to me jamielightner@yahoo.com. As long as I feel it is a good fit for this particular blog, I will post it! So happy writing. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment