Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Let's get back to writing

Well, it has been awhile since I have blogged. I would like to say that it is because my life has been so calm and boring that I haven’t had anything to write about, but who would believe me. Lol It has been a very busy couple of weeks starting with a family member hospitalized, my cousin home from Afganistan, and yes, yet another story of me getting lost. I will be posting stories of the past to weeks to come, but for now I will leave you with this story about Bo…..


The kid cracks me up. He is better at going to bed now than he used to be, but he a couple times a week. Well the other night he knocked on our door and said, “Mom, my knee hurts.” Naturally my response was, “Well, go rest it in BED.” And the rest of the conversation went like this…

Bo “I can’t walk to bed, I can run, I can’t stand, I can't see, I can’t do anyfing.”
Me “Well, I guess you can’t go to school tomorrow then.”
Bo “No I CAN go other places, I just can’t walk at home.”
Me “Goodnight Bo.”
Bo “ugh, goodnight.”

He keeps us entertained, that is for sure.
Stay tuned, more stories about my "calm and boring" life to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment