Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A true Winner

I watched the American Idol finally tonight and felt like such a sap. I like the show and all, but have never really been brought to tears, until tonight. When Philip Philips won tonight it seemed like all the other seasons until about half way through his song he just quit singing. He took his guitar off his shoulder, and with tears streaming down his cheeks he walked off the stage and just hugged his family. Well, first of all I am a big family oriented person, and secondly I have three sons of my own, so I love to see boys love on their mamas. I just thought it was a great display of what was most important to him in his life during his big moment. If I do nothing else as a mom, my hope is that I raise kids who come back to hug their family in their big moments!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment