Wednesday, September 5, 2012

So for the past few years I have been dabbling with my career while most of my energy went to “Bo.” But with my baby in school this year it is time to put my training to work, hopefully helping other parents at least post pone the sale of their kids on Craig’s List. Lol I am working to get more exposure throughout the area. I will be networking and promoting my life coaching, parenting seminars, and the “I am ME” program for students through TurningLeaf Wellness Center. I am asking my current followers/friends to help me in my quest. With school now in session I am planning on blogging 4 times a week and I would greatly appreciate anyone who is willing to refer people to my blog, or simply repost my entries on Facebook. I also have a couple of promo videos on youtube.( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7HmAUoOlNA) You can find these videos on my website…flawlessimperfections.com I hope everyone’s year is off to a great start! I look forward to hearing any comments and would love to post you own parenting story if you have one. Which, let’s face it, who doesn’t have a parenting story! Have a Great school year!!!!!! ‘Cause hey, if you were able to keep track of your kids this summer, not “accidentally” leave any at the beach, or grocery store. If you got to the end of the summer with all those you are legally responsible for….well hey….it was a good summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment