Tuesday, December 11, 2012

NONE of your business

Today I heard something I want to remember forever. I was at my WomenConnect networking group today and one of the girls, Michelle, shared a line I thought was funny and brilliant all at the same time. She said that this year she has adopted the motto that “whatever anyone else thinks of her is NONE OF HER BUSINESS.” Ha ha ha I just LOVE it!!!! She explained how she is responsible for how she feels about herself not everyone else. And all I could think was “right on sista”. So I am passing her great words on to you! I know many of you have heard me talk about the dangers of negative self-talk, and about how your opinion of you is what is most important. And what better to say to yourself than “none ya, none of your bees wax, that’s on a need to know basis and YOU don’t need to know, NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!”

No comments:

Post a Comment