Monday, December 10, 2012

Thanks you "great" teachers!

Well, I am so thankful for good teachers. My kids have been blessed with some great teachers and I just have to share a story that I thought was adorable. Timmy came home today and told me about his conversation with Mr. Dyer. Ya see, Timmy had a wrestling tournament yesterday. He had four matches and he won three. But because of the way scoring works pins versus winning by points he took third place. Apparently Mr. Dyer offered Timmy some words of encouragement today. And with the cutest little grin Timmy says… “Yeah, I really like Mr. Dyer. He always puts me in a good mood. When it’s time for school to end for the day I really don’t want to leave, that’s how much I like Mr. Dyers class.” So once again thanks to Mr. Dyer, and thanks to the great teachers at Springport elementary and everywhere. You are making a difference in so many lives.

1 comment:

  1. I do think it is ironic that in my title to my tribute to teachers their is an error. If only I had planned it. lol

    ReplyDelete